Monday, December 24, 2012

I'M BAAACK

Long time no post!
Back to yesterday. oh wrong. The day before yesterday. Yeah! 22nd December! My schl art show and Mother's day. That day was sooooo amazing. Spending time with my best classmates ever, FOREST :D
We picked up "Save Our Forest" theme. "Many our precious wildlife dies, we must keep them just like a fence" -by Ain and Vintul :3 
Our theater show entitled "The Amazing Tarzan"~ running smoothly ahaha :| 
THEATER


Our players : Ashlah as tarzan, Salman as boss pink, Kiki as monyet, Afi as kades, aaaand um.... I forgot :/ 

DANCE
 The tings tings-great dj




BAND


Dis! :'')) under the rain we sang together~ so cute :3

22nd December. One of the happiest days in my life. I want to repeat it once again. just that. just one more time~ I'll rlly miss that day gaaaays. As we go on, we remember all the times we had together
once again, that was amazing guys! 


and finally, FOREST! 


No comments:

Post a Comment